Merchants need a hosting provider with the experience and expertise to truly understand the unique needs of their business. That’s why we created Gorilla Hosting. With us, online retailers can focus on innovation and business-critical tasks by placing storage and server responsibilities in the hands of a hosting provider–without having to incur additional costs in manpower and training. Gain all the benefits of a SaaS solution, without sacrificing control.
Our managed services and hosting teams work together to provide complete, one vendor support for your ecommerce channel. We’re able to offer Service Level Agreements that cover both server and application uptime, an industry-leading feature not available through any other hosting provider.
Gorilla Hosting by Amazon Web Services
The Forrester Wave™: Public Cloud Service Providers’ Security, Q4 2014 named AWS as the leading provider of cloud security. In 2017, Gartner named AWS as a leader in the IaaS Magic Quadrant for the 7th consecutive year. Read the full Gartner IaaS Magic Quadrant report.
IT Consulting Services
In addition to our AWS cloud hosting offerings, Gorilla administers standalone IT consultancy services inclusive to all digital businesses:
- Boutique approach to general customer IT needs
- Integration consulting with major cloud hosting providers
- Infrastructure evaluation across back-office systems (ERP, OMS, CRM)
- Agile methodology training of application service delivery
- Customized refocusing and retraining of internal staff
- Audit of internal IT costs with improved cost savings and allocation
Gorilla can collaborate and complement your existing IT staff and engineers, enabling your team to scale internally for the future.