Celerant Technology is a multi-channel retail software system commonly used by subscription-based and fashion retailers to manage the various channels within a retail organization.
This all-in-one solution facilitates all areas of a multi-channel retail enterprise, including:
- Point of sale transactions
- Back office sales
- Inventory management
- Warehouses, distribution, and allocation
- Mail order / catalog and more
Because these channels are integrated in real-time within one centralized database system, merchants are able to keep their sales and inventory up-to-date at all times, eliminating the need to re-enter data or online orders. Celerant is an ideal solution for small to mid-size businesses in need of cost-effective retail software. The system’s client base includes retailers across industries, from apparel and home goods, to food & beverage and hardware companies.
Gorilla has integrated Celerant with Magento Enterprise for multiple clients, including Frette, a brand manufacturer of luxury handcrafted linens.
During discovery, the Gorilla team develops an integration blueprint that outlines:
- Specific data points (order download, inventory, product feed, order status, etc.) between Magento and Celerant
- A communication protocol between the systems (web services, flat file exchange, etc.)
Contact us to learn more about integrating Celerant with your ecommerce platform.