Happy Holidays! Talk about a crazy year. Many people have been greatly impacted this year, whether that be personally, professionally, or both. While this year has posed many challenges, it has still been an active year here at Gorilla Group. We are so proud of our team for powering through and all that we have been able to accomplish despite the many uncertainties. We achieved a lot over this past year and wanted to take a moment to reflect on some of the notable moments of 2020.
Here are a few proud moments from 2020:
> We are honored to have our Ecommerce Replatforming Checklist, written by Randy Kohl and Sarah Luce, recognized in WPP’s 26th Atticus Awards.
> Gorilla won two gold and two silver W³ awards:
- Trulli Audio was named a Gold recipient in the General Marketing-Landing Page category.
- Nestle ReadyRefresh was named a Gold recipient in the Website Features- Best Structure and Navigation category.
- Mrs. Meyer’s was named a Silver recipient in the General Websites- Website Redesign category
- SCUBAPRO was named a Silver recipient in the Branded Entertainment- Promotional/Branding category.
> For the second year running, Gorilla received the Bloomreach Americas Partner of The Year award.
> Gorilla has been recognized by Adobe as the 2020 Magento Commerce Delivery Quality Solution Partner of the Year.
Sharing our expertise and knowledge is a fundamental part of what we do here at Gorilla Group. Here are a few pieces from our 75+ published articles of 2020.
- Crisis Response: Quick Wins and Long-term Digital Strategies
There are many strategies and tactics that businesses can implement to continue to push through these challenging times and become better prepared for success in the short-term and in the long-term.
- SAP Commerce Performance Tuning
Performance tuning is both an art and a science. This whitepaper is filled with insights to help give your businesses the tools necessary to get the most out of your existing SAP commerce licensing.
- Evaluating the Donation Management Landscape
We provide our expertise and research to help guide businesses who are seeking a way to incorporate a donation management platform into their digital experiences.
- Green Commerce: Ecommerce Considerations for CBD and Cannabis Brands
CBD and Cannabis brands are starting to gain momentum due to regulatory changes in the United States. Businesses are now taking advantage of the fact that they can sell their products online, making it increasingly important to differentiate their digital experiences from competitors.
We’re proud of all the amazing work we’ve been able to produce for our clients. Without giving away too many details, here are a few select highlights.
- A successful launch of the first unified B2B storefront for a global pulp and paper company.
- The launch of a huge complex, custom Magento project for a manufacturer and distributor of trucks to replace the aspect of their website that allows users to purchase truck parts directly from their preferred dealership.
- The successful consolidation and alignment of a chemical and ingredients distribution organization into a single experience.
- A huge re-launch of a large optical retailer’s 4 consumer brands.
- The replacement and improvement of a B2B ecommerce site for a leading manufacturer of application-specific fluid power and power transmission solutions.
- Curbside/BOPIS implementation for multiple retail clients, resulting in a lift in new users, revenue, ecommerce conversion rate, and transactions during a challenging time.
From all of us here at Gorilla Group, we wish you a very happy, healthy, and safe holiday season and a spectacular 2021. We look forward to connecting with you in the new year.