With Salesforce being named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™, for both B2B and B2C Commerce Suites, it’s a no-brainer why Salesforce is such a strong partner. Not only have they acquired, built, and integrated powerful ecommerce capabilities, they are also one of the fastest moving companies with exceptional market velocity.
WHY SALESFORCE & WHY WE’RE INVESTING MORE INTO OUR PARTNERSHIP
Salesforce, as a company, has been growing at an incredible rate for decades. Just recently they joined the exclusive ranks of the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) and announced their first $5B+ quarter (Q2 2020).
Since its roots in a 1999 Software as a Service (SaaS) CRM company, Salesforce has acquired and invested in an abundance of companies to become one of the world’s top Platform as a Service (PaaS) providers. But the “cost” of expanding their platform so quickly has meant both prospects and customers alike are often unaware of the true magnitude and capabilities that Salesforce has built and assembled.In particular, for us, as part of the Wunderman Thompson organization, we continue to provide services around an ever expanding ecosystem of ecommerce centric capabilities.
Salesforce for Commerce provides a rich journey through the customer lifecycle. In addition, we see our customers asking for more Salesforce cross-cloud enablement to leverage the additional ROI that the holistic platform offers. For example, layering in capabilities for:
- Einstein to power product recommendations, predictive sorting algorithms, and next best actions
- Configure-price-quote (CPQ) to drive complex quoting requests and product configurations
- Service Cloud for customer support, back office automation, and task workflow
- MuleSoft to abstract and integrate with virtually any other service and data provider
- Interaction Studio (formerly Evergage) for real-time, cross-channel personalization machine learning capabilities.
WHY IS SALESFORCE A PART OF OUR TECHNOLOGY APPROACH?
Salesforce Commerce Cloud simplifies the ecommerce experience by enabling more personalized experiences, connecting at all touchpoints, cost-efficient and timely migration, seamless ordering processes, and much more. In particular, we are seeing our customers embrace Salesforce Commerce Cloud because:
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud offers all-in-one solutions to enable clients to get up and running fast*.
- With Salesforce’s broad reach as a platform, there are virtually no limitations on our ability to customize and build any business system for our customers.
- Using MuleSoft to tackle best practice integration to quickly unlock data and services
- Reduce the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by enabling business stakeholders to work agilely within the platform
Salesforce has been named a B2B and B2C Commerce leader in The Forrester Wave™ Q2 2020. According to Forrester, “Salesforce is above par in its approach to the market, setting strategies that speak to customer needs”. Similarly, we were also recognized as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™ Commerce Specialist Providers, Q4 2018. Combining a strategic commerce partner and an industry-leading customer relationship and commerce vendor results in unlocking the potential of Salesforce to turn data into meaningful customer experiences.
Salesforce, in partnership with Wunderman Thompson, is poised to deliver an unmatched global commerce experience. With our collaborative spirit and capabilities that span customer experience, strategy, and technology, we believe that Salesforce and Wunderman Thompson are uniquely positioned to support our customers in realizing their vision.
*To expedite time-to-market even further, we’ve built Gorilla IQ for Salesforce B2B on Lightning Experience, a proprietary framework to launch Salesforce Commerce Cloud experiences in as little as 4 weeks. Connect with us to learn more.