It has been an amazing and busy year here at Gorilla Group. We are so proud of our team and all that has been accomplished. We’ve achieved quite a lot over the past year and wanted to take a moment to look back at the big and small moments of 2019.
Here are a few of our highlights from 2019:
- We’ve been honored to have received our 7th Webby nomination for our creative work with Mercedes-Benz Canada.
- Our client, Transcat, was awarded The Imagine Excellence Award for Best Overall B2B Implementation at the 2019 Magento Imagine conference.
- Gorilla won a Gold W³ Award in the websites, Fashion category for our work with Bed|Stu. a Silver W³ Award in the websites, Manufacturing category for our work with Gates Corporation.
- Randy Kohl, Gorilla’s Head of Marketing, was featured on Wired.com with his article on the negative impacts to consumers of a cashless future.
- Gorilla received Bloomreach’s Americas Partner of The Year Award, while our client Bosch won for Outstanding Implementation.
- Emarsys, the largest independent marketing platform company in the world, named Gorilla as their 2019 Partner of the Year, Americas.
Sharing our expertise with the broader digital commerce community is central to what we do. Here are just a few of the almost 100 posts we published in 2019.
- Ecommerce Replatformining Checklist
Gorilla’s Ecommerce Replatforming Checklist 3.0 has vital information on over 60 areas, from pre-project planning to post-launch promotion.
- B2B Ecommerce Benchmarking Report, 4th ed.
Our fourth edition B2B Benchmarking report includes exclusive data on the state of B2B ecommerce experience.
- Guide to Magento 2 Upgrades
Gorilla’s Guide to Magento 2 Upgrades, which outlines a number of variables to take into account that goes beyond costs and software licensing fees.
- Bosch Transformation Story
See how a headless approach to the digital commerce approach helped transform the customer experience for Bosch.