Gorilla Group is a part of the global Wunderman Thompson network
Orlando, FL — May 7, 2019 — Wunderman Thompson, an SAP partner and WPP agency, today announced its B2B Future Ready Research at SAP CX LIVE.
On May 7, Wunderman Thompson Commerce and SAP will have a booth centered around Wunderman Thompson’s B2B Business Decision Makers Future Ready research, which highlights the intersection between customer experience and how businesses can become future ready.
To better understand how clients are addressing their future, Wunderman Thompson conducted research with partner Penn Schoen Berland. The results indicated that most business decision makers are not as future ready as they need to be. The research found a wide gap between recognizing challenges and creating new opportunities: B2B business decision makers are far less likely to see their companies as game-changers, they are less data ready, and less marketing ready.
To become Future Ready, companies must stop reacting to change and start inciting it. Marketers must view change as a catalyst and not an obstacle. Brands must connect the dots between people and the following key business components to become future ready:
- Performance: Clear KPIs and business outcomes and a process for tracking and measuring results.
- Clarity: A unified vision for an organization’s goals and the roles each team, person, and discipline plays.
- Speed: Ability to deliver real-time information and react and respond to changing market conditions and customer needs.
- Transparency: Consistent access to high quality data, business performance and insights across divisions.
- Transformation: An organization’s ability to adopt structures, processes and creative capabilities to address new opportunities.
Wunderman Thompson aligns with strategic partners who place customer experience at the heart of their services.
Neil Stewart, CEO, Wunderman Thompson Commerce said: “SAP CX is future ready – they are a formidable force, having created technology that is far ahead of the curve and placed customer experience at the heart of what they do. We are excited to partner with such an intelligent and forward-thinking company. Our B2B Future Ready study found that of the 74% of brands that have access to a full stack of integrated marketing tools, 68% can’t change their creative based on insights from their data. We hope to change this statistic by encouraging brands to incite change and begin this transformation.”
View the full Future Ready B2B Report.